Re: email and nvda

I can confirm the same issue, outlook doesn't seem to want to read the first top level of messages but it will read messages once opened, the window is maximised, and I have the latest office update.

Also if you try to get at folders office may or may not become unresponsive.

For me its not a big issue as I don't use it its my dad's however its a pain when checking, and using narator produces the same results so its probably an office issue but who knows.

On 4/09/2017 11:24 p.m., Lino Morales wrote:
Mozilla Thunderbird is great. If you want less bells and whistles the built in Mail app in Windows 10 should work for you. What version of MS Office are you running? What screen reader do you use? Maybe Office needs to be uninstalled then reinstalled again.

On 9/3/2017 10:20 PM, slery wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy