Re: Why is installing an addon on firefox such a nightmare!

Robert Mendoza

Prior to the release of verssion 43 in Firefox, the mozilla firefox team announce a strict compliance that all the addons and extensions should be reviewed and signed with them in order to meet the qualification of the security features being added on the later version of Firefox browser. However, there are some steps or modification in the setup of the mentioned browser in which will void the security features but again, this could be prevalent to installing malware or unwanted toolbars from your browsers that can cause of risk that may cause your browser performance or potential threats as well of your machine. In addition, the below link that was being discussed here earlier is the alternative work around in order to use the full function of the new version of Firefox as long as you have a valid credentials to use webvism.

Robert Mendoza

On 4/17/2016 5:45 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi again.
what happen for not signed addons in future versions of firefox and
what do people should do if they want to upgreat to the newer version
of firefox?
and since which version of firefox this happen?

On 4/17/16, Ali Colak <alish54@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to all who've replied. I originally downloaded a portable
coppy of Mozilla on to a thumb drive, than added web visum to that
and it worked. Then I saw the e-mails about the signed version of web
visum onto my actually computer, and that's what I'll be using from
now on.

Thanks again

On 4/16/16, Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@gmail.com> wrote:
Webvisum CAPTCHA Solver returns to Firefox
<http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142>

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 11:19 AM Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

Almost every time I see a statement on technology lists I follow
preceedded with the words I heard or something similar, the statement is
either wrong or very misleading. I quoted and linked to the source I
got
the information from, a Firefox document that is part of a Wiki by
Mozilla. I see no reason to question its accuracy. It appears to come
from the developers.