Re: Unable to Install NVDA 17.3 on HP laptop

Akbar S. Currim <raahzam@...>

You are brilliant. Being unable to install even from a portable copy
I asked my sighted son to take a look at it. Apparently a window was
opening which was completely inaccessible which was asking to confirm
to allow to install the programme which I was not aware of. When he
(my son) clicked to allow it and then the installation went through
without a hitch.

Thanks to all and sorry for the bother.

Akbar

It could just be that something like an anti virus has updated since the old

install and also it could be that new code in the latest nvda is only now
falling foul of malware filtering. Normally such programs would tell you
though, unless its a message which is inaccessible of course.

It would really need a sighted person with hands on the machine to solve it

I think. Its going to be something really annoyingly simple I'm sure.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-