Re: Github

Sarah k Alawami

I don't code but I understood github's terms after reading through their manual and about 5 minutes of thinking about it. It actually makes sense.

On Sep 5, 2017, at 2:50 AM, Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io <patrick@...> wrote:

Hi Brian,

You surely won't be surprised if I say you suppose right about "fork".
It is another repos which is a copy of the main one. In this repository
you make your modifications and open you pull request for commiters to
pull your modifications to the main NVDA code.

Don't give up :) sure there might be some confusing things but nothing
impossible to understand.

Patrick

Le 04/09/2017 à 18:11, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
I think I'll give up while I'm losing. and I assume you mean its only a
fork cos its a fork off the main run of the code development.

Not a fork as in eating your dinner.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.