Re: email and nvda

Gene

As far as I know, Thunderbird doesn't open multiple folders at the same time.  If that isn't essential, it will do everything else, as will e-mail programs in general.

Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] email and nvda

Hi,

Try Mozilla Thunderbird. Works with NVDA just fine and has everything you need.

Tony

On 9/3/2017 10:20 PM, slery wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy