Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] [NVDA stopping Outlook 2016

I use apple mail and sometimes I have 5 views each with different folders open as often I forget what I'm doing or I'm at work doing my small business. It's cool but a resource hog if you are not careful.
On Sep 4, 2017, at 9:04 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

How important is opening multiple folders?  To my knowledge, I've never used a program that allows me to have to, three, or more folders opened.  Many e-mail programs allow you to see all messages aggregated from the same folder in different accounts.  For example, if you want to see all inbox messages from every inbox folder in your machine and you have three accounts, there is an aggregate folder that shows all inbox messages in one place.