Re: NVDA constantly repeating icons on the desktop

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi
Is it a bug? How can it be fixed? It’s really annoying.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 5, 2017, at 1:20 PM, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:

I get this repeating after returning from sleep mode where NVDA keeps repeating the name associated with the icon that happens to have focus.

On 9/5/2017 12:16 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
No that is not normal unless the image is constantly being redrawn.
That seems an unlikely event.
I had something like this once in XP with aa clever special icon that had a timer inside it but apart from that not seen it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-