Re: email and nvda

slery <slerythema@...>

Can you please tell me how to open multiple folders?

I have not had a chance to install it since I started this thread but I am getting mixed messages as to whether I can have four folders open at the same time.
Cindy

On September 5, 2017 12:39:27 PM "Tony Ballou" <cyberpro224@...> wrote:

Hi,

Try Mozilla Thunderbird. Works with NVDA just fine and has everything you need.

Tony

On 9/3/2017 10:20 PM, slery wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy