Re: Any updates on Weather Plus?

Rémy Ruiz

Hi everybody,

FYI:
Weather plus no longer works any more...

the author of the addon tells us

Hi to every one,

Unfortunately yahoo, in this month has decided to distort the services offered by its APIS and Wp now no longer works.
Now to get all the data it is necessary to make a cycle of calls, and this in addition to increase the waiting time of response, also requires a appkeyy obtainable through registration.
To adapt WP to the use of the new API should distort heavily the code...
So that I can write a new Addon and now I have found and I am studying a new service API that seems to promise good and which I hope can afford to completely, replace Weather Plus.
This is:
http://api.openweathermap.org.

Adriano.

In this page is a oldest version...
http://jeff.tdrealms.com/NVDA.htm
but
it didn't work.
Cheers.
Rémy

Le 17/04/2016 12:52, Lisa P Geibel a écrit :

Hi Laz,
Thanks. Got it and installed it, but it didn't work. Oh well. Nothing lost or gained. Maybe one day it will be back.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
God bless everyone!!!

On 4/16/16 11:27 AM, Laz wrote:
You can get it from this page:

http://jeff.tdrealms.com/NVDA.htm

Just look for the word weather.

Laz

On 4/16/16, Lisa P Geibel <lisapgeibel429@...> wrote:
Hi Laz and all,
I'll try it. Do any of you have a direct link to find this or do I just
look for something to do with weather by this person? Thanks.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
God bless everyone!!!

On 4/15/16 10:49 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
I have this installed and found that over the past several days it
failed to work. However it appears to be functioning today.

Andrea

On 16/04/2016 12:35 PM, Life My Way via Groups.io wrote:
strange because I can not get that one to work either.

On 4/15/2016 9:34 AM, Laz wrote:
The old weather add-on by Storm is still working...

Laz

On 4/14/16, Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@...> wrote:
According to other threads on this list, it has to do with the yahoo
API.
Anyone?

On Apr 13, 2016, at 19:26, Life My Way via Groups.io
<lifemyway@...> wrote:

I am wondering this as well, when i try and add my zip code i get a
message about my internet connection not bing there but I know I am
connected to the internet can anyone please help?

On 4/13/2016 8:55 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
HI listers
I've been offList a few weeks, thus sorry if this has been covered
before. Any update on Weather Plus or its new AddOn for NVDA?

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad