time and have alarm clocks with roosters.
Keep asking for what you want.
Cindy

On September 5, 2017 3:33:37 PM "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io"

What I want from an email client is the exact opposite of both of you.
I want to have an email account or accounts in a little walled garden so I
do not see unwanted accounts and only collect mail when I move from one
walled garden to the next one, ie as Outlook express does it. I have my
reasons for wanting it this way, and seemingly nobody thinks its a good
idea. Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Travis Siegel" <tsiegel@softcon.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] email and nvda

What's the reason for having multiple folders open at the same time?
Thunderbird tells you when you get new mail, and which account it was
for, at that point, you can easily go back to the folder list, and
select the one you want to read, open it, then go to the message list
and there you are. I have 3 accounts in my current thunderbird, and I
never need more than one folder at a time open. When I want to read
mail from the other folders, it's a simple matter to navigate to it and
open it in the folder list. I'm not sure what benefit you would derive
from having them open all the time (other than eating memory and cpu
cycles).

On 9/5/2017 3:04 PM, slery wrote:

Can you please tell me how to open multiple folders?

I have not had a chance to install it since I started this thread but
I am getting mixed messages as to whether I can have four folders open
at the same time.
Cindy

On September 5, 2017 12:39:27 PM "Tony Ballou"
<cyberpro224@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

Try Mozilla Thunderbird. Works with NVDA just fine and has everything
you need.

Tony

On 9/3/2017 10:20 PM, slery wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with
NVDA).

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open
multiple folders at the same time

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open
a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within
the same window).

Cindy