Re: getting messages to automatically read in outlook when using NVDA

Kevin Huber

Hi Casey:

I tried that control-delete command in Microsoft Outlook 2016, and it
deleted the message that i was reading, then it asked me if I really
wanted to delete it, pressed the Enter key which indicated that I did
want to delet it, then I jus t had to press Enter to open the next
one. I didn't press the down arrowto get to the next message, it was
automatically selected for me.

Kevin Huber, the

On 9/4/17, Casey <cwollner@wi.rr.com> wrote:
Hi when I am using Jaws and the latest version of outlook.

I can open A message and then read it and hit control delete and I will go
on to the next message.

Now if I use NVDA I can do this it will delete the message that I just
read.

But then it will open the next on and I will have to use the NVDA key and
down arrow to read the next message.

Can you get an add on that will fix that or is that just the way things
work
with that screen reader?