Re: email and nvda

Gene

But this isn't a blindness issue.  It's a question of how you want an e-mail program to organize mail, by account or by identity.  I don't use identities but that may be something many sighted people want as well, though it isn't favored by modern e-mail programs.

From: slery
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] email and nvda

Brian, it is okay to want things the way we want them (can't always get
it). But we shouldn't have to do things only one way just because we are
blind. I have run into that so many times since becoming blind. Blind
people are supposed to use jaws, an iPhone, not do more than one thing at a
time and have alarm clocks with roosters.
Keep asking for what you want.
Cindy