From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] weather plus addon

The ultimate download address, if you start at the official add-ons page is:  http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus4.5.nvda-addon as was previously noted by Adriano.

It works just fine under Firefox, but IE11, Chrome and Edge are choking on it and instead of presenting a save dialog appear to be downloading the code for display in the browser.  I have no idea why.

If anyone is in a desperate hurry and doesn't use Firefox I just placed the Weather Plus add-on file I downloaded on my Google Drive here.

            Niels Bohr