From: Bhavya shah
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 4:52 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Basic Training for NVDA - Official NVDA training material now available!

Hi Rosemary,
I am sure it will - there has already been significant interest in a
regional Indian community about availing similar training material and
modules in the Gujarati language for the benefit of their convenience.
Discussions are going on there currently, and I am about to send them
the link of Basic Training for NVDA ebook and its sample chapters as
requested.
I also recall a particular member, perhaps you Rosemary or most likely
someone else, that certain hearing cum visually impaired computer
users were struggling to switch to NVDA due to lack of textual
documentation, which is a problem solved now.
Thanks.

On 4/17/16, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I’m sure eventually the new training material for NVDA will be translated
into other languages. Yes, I think it will make things easier for people to
switch from Jaws to NVDA.

Rosemarie