From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA constantly repeating icons on the desktop

I disabled my touch pad and it still does it every on ce in a while. Ic annot reproduce all the time though. It is an odd one. Sorry about typing. I just got done practicing for a tournament and my hands hurt.

Take care all.
On Sep 5, 2017, at 12:02 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

No if these are normal icons then it should not be doing it. Has the machine got a mouse attached or one of those pesky touch pads or a little joystick in the keyboard as seen on some laptops. I've had those suddenly do silly things and move the mouse about for no good reason.
if it worked ok before the update there has been no changes that should make any difference to the desktop that I can think of.
What happens if you tab to other parts of the screen like the start button does it drag focus away to the desktop again?

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com <mailto:jldail13@gmail.com>>