From: "Travis Siegel" <tsiegel@softcon.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 2:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Making Partition Using NVDA

You're not listening.

The person asked for a tool that was both accessible, and included with windows. I suggested paragon's disk manager or partition program because I don't know of any programs that fit the original posters requirements, and apparently you don't either, since you keep pushing partition magic which definitely does not come with windows, and is definitely not a free utility, and also is not accessible with NVDA or any other screen reader for that matter, so you fail on all counts.

On 9/5/2017 3:37 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Its a tool that works in Windows here, as I just ran it on an xp machine. It uses another small O'S to do the work certainly, but the one I have actually makes its script in xp, then reboots to do the work.

Please don't be so adamant about things. It sounds rude. I don't get annoyed easily, but others might of course.

Anyway, have a nice day.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.