From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Github

hi gene, bhavya, quentin, brian and all.

i subscribed to nvda github and reported my bugs and also suggestions.
when i send comment, i am subscribed to recieve notification.
even i can subscribed to recieve notifications (for example for new
comments) without sending comment.
i recieve new comments from developers and users.
God bless you all.

On 9/6/17, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Odd, it seems to be working for me. Can anyone else reproduce this
problem?

Easiest way is to go to: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/new

Press TAB four times to get to the Browse button and then press spacebar or
enter to activate it. It should bring up a standard Windows file open
dialog.

Otherwise, the only thing I can think of, is whether you had explorer
crashed or busy in the background or something?

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 6:17 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <
bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

It did not work in firefox either, I think short fragments of the log in
the body are OK its other files that you really need to attach in case
they
get corrupted.
It seems to me that the browse, um does not browse ..!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-