Re: Github

Bhavya shah

Hi Brian,
I'll probably be happy to consider putting up the conceptualized blog
post not on the NV Access website, but on the NVDA Community Wiki,
which is a place for these odd titbits of guides and tutorials
contributed by the community rather than being affiliated to the NV
Access organisation itself.
Thanks.

I think if you feel it good enough putting it up on the NV access site would

also be a good move, as these questions about what to include and what not
to include seem to occur here quite a lot from time to time. I find the new

headings OK on the issues system but i tend to write my submissions offline

in notepad so most of the info is in the first field. I don't think this
should really matter as long as all the info is there.

At the moment I've not had time to report that loss of first letter issue in

Firefox on some web site links and text as it takes a significant amount of

time to test all the various situations that might cause such a thing. I'm

not convinced its not a bit of short cutting on web site design that has the

undesired effect. Brain

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-