Re: Making Partition Using NVDA

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

On 9/6/2017 4:32 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
We were not just saying that it had to come with windows or that it be free, just that it worked and could run its config in windows.
That was all. I'm beginning to wish I'd never mentioned it here now.
In that case, you're in a different reality than me.  The original poster said this:

Kindly someone guide me to make partition on C drive using NVDA.
I am using Del laptop with Win10 64 Bits. In this laptop all the
space is reserved for C drive. I want to make two partitions to
allocate my data.

This is when I suggested using paragon disk manager, because it was accessible with nvda, or at least good enough to get the job done, to which the original poster said:

Hi, I don’t want to go with third party application. Built-in disk
management option can fulfil my requirement. My question is that How
to do this using NVDA?

Which clearly states the original poster wanted a utility included with windows, which also would indicate that they do not want to pay for a solution.
So, again, I say that since partition magic is neither free, nor included with windows, it fits neither requirement, and your insistence that it both does what the original poster wants for free, and is accessible with NVDA is wrong.  Insisting otherwise doesn't change the fact that your answer does not fit the original requirements.