Re: one core voice install

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Did you get your one core voices installed?

If you are interested i did write up a tutorial on installing these voices on my website i am putting together. The page can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

When you get to it jump down by headings to the section about instaling the one core voices. You will have to use object navigation to get to the button to download the synth pack for it. the directions are step by step but the object navigation commands are only for the desktop not a lap top as that is what i use.

There is a link in the user manual if i remember right that tells you which voices have the synth pack which i will add later on today or tomorrow to the tutorial.

hope it helps.

I thought i had a audio tutorial but can not seem to find it and it is not in my drop box either.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 06/09/2017 10:55, Darren Tomblin wrote:
hi, on my win10 system i'm trying to install additional one core voice
and I can't figure out how to do it. I go into region and languages and
I don't see where to add the other english voices. can someone help me
with this. thanks