Re: Question Regarding Eloquence for NVDA from Code Factory

Lenron

I used it at one point because I heard it worked better than the payed version.

On 4/17/16, mk360 <mk.seventhson@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I can pay, but the first condition is that the paid versions works as
fine or better that the alternative, and as reviews as been said, that
is not the case.
However, I know that in the list we can't speak about that alternative,
so I don't understand why the people speak about it.

Regards,
mk.

El 17-04-2016 a las 8:04, Greg Wocher escribió:
Hello,
I want to give those of you who use the illegal eloquence add on some
food for thought. When you do it and proudly proclaim that you do, you
give NVDA and its users a bad reputation. I think I may purchase the
Code Factory add on later this afternoon from AT Guys and I will let
you all know if it gets rid of the choppiness.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On 4/17/2016 5:32 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
My sentiments exactly.

-----Original Message----- From: Afrim
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 6:40 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question Regarding Eloquence for NVDA from Code
Factory

I have been using the old add-on of eloquonce someone made, and I am
not going to pay for a program that does essentially the same thing.
The add-on I am talking about works so fast and reliably.
cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2016, at 6:22 AM, Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@sasktel.net>
wrote:

Hi,

Recently, there was a discussion about alternative voices for NVDA,
such as Code Factory's add-on with Eloquence and Vocalizer. I
mentioned that when I tried this particular product, I noticed that
Eloquence sounded quite choppy compared to other screen readers and
other synths I have for NVDA on my machine running Windows 7.
I also never experienced this with Code Factory's SAPI 5
implementation.
Anyway, I got thinking about it this evening, and decided to do some
searching to see if anyone else was experiencing similar issues. I
found a thread about the add-on in the old NVDA list's archive, and
saw a message stating that the choppiness would go away once the
product was paid for. I was just wondering if this is indeed the
case? If yes, it's not what I'd consider the best way to limit a
trial version, but I might buy it after all.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director