Re: one core voice install

Darren Tomblin

I tried to install the english uk language pack but when I go into the voice dialog nothing has been added after they were downloaded.

Hi Don

This link from the user manual i will add later on to my nvda tutorials for windows 10 page but even though it mentions narrator  the same voices can be used with nvda.

It will give you a better idea of which ones can be installed.

The link to this page is https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22797/windows-10-narrator-tts-voices

There was also a audio tutorial that i just drop boxed if you want to listen to it which will be added to the page on my website.

hope it helps

Gene nz

On 07/09/2017 10:56, Don H wrote:
OK under English you have tree voices to choose from David mobile, Zira mobile and Mark mobile.  Is there a way to increase the choices beyond these three?

73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)