Re: one core voice install

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

You might already have it installed? I think it was the second link that tells you which one core voices go with that language. The other thing also did you restart nvda so it could see those new one core voices?

Gene nz

On 07/09/2017 16:55, Darren Tomblin wrote:

I tried to install the english uk language pack but when I go into the voice dialog nothing has been added after they were downloaded.

Hi Don

This link from the user manual i will add later on to my nvda tutorials for windows 10 page but even though it mentions narrator  the same voices can be used with nvda.

It will give you a better idea of which ones can be installed.

The link to this page is https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22797/windows-10-narrator-tts-voices

There was also a audio tutorial that i just drop boxed if you want to listen to it which will be added to the page on my website.

hope it helps

Gene nz

On 07/09/2017 10:56, Don H wrote:
OK under English you have tree voices to choose from David mobile, Zira mobile and Mark mobile.  Is there a way to increase the choices beyond these three?

73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)