Re: Finally, Lyrebird continues to work

Antony Stone

I personally find the licence agreement on their website quite unpleasant.

For example: "We hereby grant to you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-
transferable, personal use, trial evaluation license to use the Services to
record Your Voice, create your own Digital Voice and create Digital Voice
Messages solely for the purpose of evaluating the functionality of the
Services."

"you hereby grant to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable,
worldwide, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and licence to use,
license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly
display Your Voice, Digital Voice, Digital Voice Messages, Demo Voice Messages
and any other materials that you create, upload, submit, post or otherwise
make available on the Services"

So, by all means play with their system if you're happy with terms like this,
but don't just go ahead and assume that your voice is copyright to you -
upload samples to Lyrebird and they can use your voice for whatever they like.

Antony.

On Thursday 07 September 2017 at 16:11:22, Marco Oros wrote:

I have one wish, that idea of Lyrebird can't stopped. And, wish as
fulfilled. Here is preview of My voice.
https://lyrebird.ai/g/ZTZOPS0u
Thank You.
Marco Oros
--
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there is no
difference, whereas in practice there is.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.