Re: one core voice install

Lino Morales

Just now seeing this. Is it up and ready for download yet?

Hi

I just done a quick audio tutorial on the steps of what to do. Later on it will be linked to a drop box account and linked to the page i sent you later on today.

the link to the drop box where it is can be found at https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rbngk479wnb7lg/adding%20a%20windows%20one%20core%20voice%20to%20nvda.MP3?dl=0

hope it helps some on the list to get them with the audio version.

Gene nz

On 06/09/2017 10:55, Darren Tomblin wrote:
hi, on my win10 system i'm trying to install additional one core voice
and I can't figure out how to do it. I go into region and languages and
I don't see where to add the other english voices. can someone help me
with this. thanks