From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA constantly repeating icons on the desktop

You know what? I'm having the same problem too. I manually put my PC to
sleep at night and when I plug my iPod Touch in to the USB ports and any
key to wake it up and sitting on the desktop it will say Winamp 20 of 21.

On 9/6/2017 8:41 PM, Pranav Lal wrote:

Hi Jessica,

I have the same problem on windows 10. I keep focus on the task bar.
If I leave the focus on the desktop, NVDA keeps repeating the icon
that has the focus. I am not installing anything.

Pranav