which went through it.

I wasn't proposing for anyone to host this on a domestic connection.

Antony.

On Thursday 07 September 2017 at 17:50:36, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io wrote:

I'd imagine though that they would need a static IP address and a pretty
fast connection to do this.
Most domestic lines tend to have dynamic IPs.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvdaremote

I believe the main contact person is "Tyler Spivey" <tspivey@pcdesk.net>
however I have also just found that the server code appears to have been
released on GitHub, so in principle someone else could host a relay server
independently if they feel like it:

https://github.com/jmdaweb/NVDARemoteServer

Antony.

On Thursday 07 September 2017 at 17:25:09, Brian's Mail list account via

Groups.Io wrote:
Who is actually the admin for it?