Re: NVDA constantly repeating icons on the desktop

Kevin Huber

Hi Sarah:

If you are leaving your system on for a long time during which you are
not using it, you can try going to your desktop and pressing
control-spacebar. This will unselect everything on the desktop.
Kevin Huber

I disabled my touch pad and it still does it every on ce in a while. Ic
annot reproduce all the time though. It is an odd one. Sorry about typing. I
just got done practicing for a tournament and my hands hurt.

Take care all.
On Sep 5, 2017, at 12:02 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

No if these are normal icons then it should not be doing it. Has the
machine got a mouse attached or one of those pesky touch pads or a little
joystick in the keyboard as seen on some laptops. I've had those suddenly
do silly things and move the mouse about for no good reason.
if it worked ok before the update there has been no changes that should
make any difference to the desktop that I can think of.
What happens if you tab to other parts of the screen like the start button
does it drag focus away to the desktop again?

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian
Gaff'
in the display name field.