Re: TWBlue stopped working, please help?

Hmmm it works in win7 I have it here but I use chicken nugget it works.

On 18/04/2016 3:34 p.m., Arlene wrote:
Hi there: If that was me. I'd just uninstall that program. It's up to you what you want to do with it. Someone else on the list can better tell you. I'm saying if that's me I'd get rid of the program.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa P Geibel [mailto:lisapgeibel429@gmail.com]
Sent: April-17-16 8:23 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] TWBlue stopped working, please help?

Hi,
I know I've heard about people with this program and it not working. I
even went through the time when extra characters were added to the
twblue.exe file, but this is not the case now. We've uninstalled and
reinstalled the latest version, but still nothing. Restarted the
computer and still nothing. Tried hitting enter on the desktop icon for
the program, tried running it as administrator with the context key,
tried loading it from the twblue.exe icon in the program files folder
and still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or should we really say a
final farewell to this great program? We're running Windows 10 with the
latest build of NVDA and also have the latest version of JAWS, but it
won't work that way either. Any ideas or help would be greatly
appreciated? Thanks.