Re: one core voice install

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

I don't have windos7 but I will get it on janurary 2020 I will get it
until windos 10 runn out Janurary2020

On 9/7/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Hi

yes it is on the nvda tutorials for windows 10 page.

Look for the section to do with one core voices.

Just under the written tutorial has been added which one core voices can be
used which is linked to the microsoft site. Even though it mentions narrator
they work with nvda. But it does make it alot easier to see which ones you
can get if you can.

Just under that is the audio tutorial i got the aussie voice in the audio
tutorial and shows the steps..

I will put up some more stuff and let the list know later on today or
tomorrow.

Gene nz

On 08/09/2017 03:31, Lino Morales wrote:

Just now seeing this. Is it up and ready for download yet?

Hi

I just done a quick audio tutorial on the steps of what to do. Later on it
will be linked to a drop box account and linked to the page i sent you later
on today.

the link to the drop box where it is can be found at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rbngk479wnb7lg/adding%20a%20windows%20one%20core%20voice%20to%20nvda.MP3?dl=0

hope it helps some on the list to get them with the audio version.

Gene nz

On 06/09/2017 10:55, Darren Tomblin wrote:

hi, on my win10 system i'm trying to install additional one core voice
and I can't figure out how to do it. I go into region and languages and
I don't see where to add the other english voices. can someone help me
with this. thanks

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material