If I complete this withi 1-2 monthsn

Muklesur Rahman

Hello Antony, if I can complete this python routing system, will I get
job to nvaccess? If so, how much can I expect to earn?
Thank you.

On 9/7/17, Muklesur Rahman <muklesju@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Antony, I have just started python programming. I think within one
month, I will be able to reach in a competitive level. But could you
tell me how it can give me an opportunity to earn money?
Thank you.

On 9/6/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
How experienced are you with Python programming?

Antony.

On Wednesday 06 September 2017 at 00:59:42, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum
Oguledo wrote:

any jobs with nvACCESS? or nvda I want2make money with NVDA
--
90% of networking problems are routing problems.
9 of the remaining 10% are routing problems in the other direction.

Please reply to the
list;
please *don't*
CC