From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 8:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] daisey translator for word help

hi.
you can find it by search in the start menu.
hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/9/17, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest windows office and nvda. Does anyone know how to use
the daisey translator for word? I know it is installed but, I can’t find it
while in word. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks,Regards, Gary
kn4ox

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org