Re: nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

Antony Stone

Sorry, but I have no real idea what yoou're trying to express here.

If you have problems, there are plenty of people here keen and able to help,
but you have to tell us what the problems are, otherwise we don't know what
the possible solution is.

Incidentally, I'd be interested to know where you can download a version of
Firefox from 1999 from, since it was only first released in 2004 :)

Regards,

Antony.

On Sunday 10 September 2017 at 17:59:14, zahra wrote:

nvda is extremely great.
i always appreciate it,

i told just for myself not updating.

i explaned one reason that i can explane, but other reasons i realy
cant explane about them.

one of the biggest advantages of opensource softwares is freedom of
choice for us.

for example: even i can download firefox version of 1999 if i want to use!
--
If you were ploughing a field, which would you rather use - two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?

- Seymour Cray, pioneer of supercomputing

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.