Re: nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

hi antony. and bhavya again.

i tried to change pyo files in library.zip, but it destroyed nvda and
completely stopped its working!
i even could not open nvda and reinstalled it again.
one other concern is problems which occur for adding transparent
background color which hangs for me even on xp!

2017.1 is extremely great, without any delay or hang and i realy wish
to keep only this version!

its the best version for me.

i see hang in firefox, skype using 17.2 and even sometimes i fource to
turn of my computer with power button!

my other reasons are not technical, just my favor, interest and
personal reasons!

for this reason that cant help anyone and are only personal, cant explane them!

again, God bless you and thanks extremely for your excellent program
and your support!

On 9/10/17, zahra a <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
nvda is extremely great.
i always appreciate it,

i told just for myself not updating.

i explaned one reason that i can explane, but other reasons i realy
cant explane about them.

one of the biggest advantages of opensource softwares is freedom of
choice for us.

for example: even i can download firefox version of 1999 if i want to use!

On 9/10/17, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Zahra,
Could you please elaborate on these 'many many reasons'? Technically
speaking, any older version of NVDA automatically becomes officially
unsupported, if I am at par with NV Access's update policies. Staying
on outdated software forever may often result in being excluded from
latest technology trends, and thus from the average NVDA community
member also, since NVDA updates are absolutely free of cost and always
progressive (as opposed to regressive).
Thanks.

On 9/10/17, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hi brian.
i wish to know about using nvda with firefox in multiprocess.
as you and many people know, my version of firefox is 52 and my windows
xp!
but maybe i need to use nvda on other places that maybe have firefox
57 in the future!

nvda 17.3 and later i never use forever for many many reasons, but one
of the biggest problem in nvda 17.2 for me is spell with phonetic
which is extremely annoying!

i found a way to return it back to previous behavior, but
unfortunately did not work and this feature causes many problems for
me!

its the most big problem for me, but i have other concerns with newer
versions.

i just want to use nvda 17.1 and keep it forever, but my only concern
is multiprocess and the bugs which i sent there links!

thanks very much, i appreciate any help and God bless you.

Could one ask what the problem with the later nvda is? also I notice
that
the focus issue mentioned in here about Firefox56 is fixed in 57, but
whether it will do all it needs to in an older version of nvda is hard
say of course.
I think that those in here that have done development will help if
there
are clear issues.
I would myself say, and this is personally only, that the 32 bit
version
of

Firefox is still more reliable than the 64 bit one and there is no
messing
about in extended set up to disable multi processor support either.
Obviously, you may have a need for the new version but if you do not
I'd
still advise using Firefox 55, not a nightly or beta.

You did not say in this message what operating system you are using
or,
as

I said what problems you are having with later versions of NVDA.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-