Re: nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

i maybe wrote the link fast and became incorrect.

sorry.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/7251/

did you try my previous links?

On 9/10/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
I've often wondered about this.

Surely a profound truth is a correct statement.

So, if the opposite of that correct statement is a false statement, how can
it
be another profound truth?

Antony.

On Sunday 10 September 2017 at 19:15:11, Brian Vogel wrote:

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.

But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
--
"The future is already here. It's just not evenly distributed yet."

- William Gibson

Please reply to the
list;
please *don't* CC