From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Wright via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 5:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using Narrator BRLTTY with NVDA

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a way to use the Narrator BRLTTY driver with NVDA? The
reason I ask is because Narrator is able to use a lot of braille displays by
default. This would eliminate the need to download individual drivers. I
realize this would only work on Windows 10, but it would still be cool to
implement as an option. What are yourthoughts? Is this possible?