From: Felix G.
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Focus changes that NVDA doesn't seem to notice

Hi!
Yes, that's what I would also consider the natural response. For me, unfortunately, it doesn't always see those focus changes in the first place.
I'll do some more testing with different timing constellations, for example, I'll wait until hard drive activity is very low before trying again. Maybe there's a pattern.
Any ideas, anyone, if it's Windows not raising the events, or NVDA failing to process them? Is there a way to find out easily?
Greetings,
Felix

John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> schrieb am Mo., 11. Sep. 2017 um 16:14 Uhr:
I use a braille display. When I start Firefox NVDA shows the first link on my home page, because that is where Firefox
has placed the cursor. i have always considered this the natural response. If I want to type something in the address
bar I press Alt+d.

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...