Re: nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

Arlene

Hi, I don’t think you can mute the thread. The Mod can. I could be lying. I just hit the delete key if I don’t want to read the thread.  Speaking of older versions of windows. I used to be able to type in a name of a thread and hit delete. Then it was gone. it was with outlook express. I no longer use it. But it’s okay. I just hit delete!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: September-11-17 2:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

Me angry? No sir. Just sick of this thread. I need to mute it.

On 9/11/2017 4:00 PM, Gene wrote:

So, in your view of the world, poor countries don't exist and everyone can just go out and get a more modern computer and if they don't, its their own damn fault.  Are you aware that even according to the developers own statements, one of the important reasons NVDA was developed was to serve those who couldn't afford to buy for profit screen-readers?  Why do you think XP has been supported so long by NVDA?  Because the developers recognize that many users can't get access to newer machines with more modern versions of Windows.

Also, do you read your messages before you send them?  Some of your message was unintelligible  though I gather it was about XP being a vector to spread a virus and a good deal else in your message was really sloppy with blatant typographical errors.  If you are angry and make all sorts of mistakes, that is particularly the time to read your message before sending it an correcting it.

A good deal of your message was almost unintelliggible and I hardly know what a sentence or two was trying to say.  If you are angry and just From: Lino Morales

Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 2:33 PM

Sure it is. Time ti get off the XP train. If you don't its your own damn fault. Theier was a cute little the world famous Patric Perdue sand with the help of DecTalk Virus. I'm sticking with WIN 10 and NVDA 2020 if I'm alive in 2020 when its released. I'm done. Now, but NVDA 2017.3 discusion.

On 9/10/2017 8:50 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

there's a good 5 or 6 years before 7 is too old...
And "Suck it up buttercup" is very understanding and helpful to people asking for help...
On 9/10/2017 3:24 PM, Arlene wrote:

Perhaps this person may have a language barrier. I don’t know what her story is. yes that person’s going to be left behind. I know sooner or later 7 is going to go out just like xp.  I’m going to learn ten before 7 becomes a sinking ship.