Re: News regarding Firefox.

Lino Morales

I'm just waking up so this is the first message of the day. I won't download V 56. Now the question I have and I've not seen it addressed on the WWIN 10 list is does this focus issue happen with JAWS 18?

On 9/12/2017 7:16 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Just got an email from the Mozilla team about the focus issue in Firefox 56, It cannot be sorted in 56, but has been addressed in 57 apparently so the advice for us has to be wait for 57, and don't updat to 56 unless you enjoy having to move focus from the wrong place back to the page every time you use it.

I was looking for a meaning full place to put this info but I cannot find one.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-