Re: nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

Gene

I don't use GMail and I don't know the procedure.  others likely know.  Regardless, if you don't allow scripts to run in your browser and don't allow images to download in your browser settings, you will have accomplished the same thing.

From: zahra
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

hi gene.
could you please teach me how to open some emails in plane text?
i only use web interface of gmail and dont know how to change someemails not open in html format.
Allah bless you, his infinite mercy and graces i pray for you.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org