Re: would like to make malay language braile table, need guidance

Quentin Christensen

Hi Kavein,

Firstly thank you for your interest in helping out!

NVDA uses Braille tables from Liblouis: http://liblouis.org/

Information on creating new tables is available from: http://liblouis.org/documentation/liblouis.html

While NVDA isn't always on the latest build of Liblous, we are endeavouring to keep it more up to date than it has been previously.

Knowing we have users with an interest in a particular language, as and when you get Malay added and in a new LibLouis version, let me know (either on here or write to info@...) and I'll make a special effort to get us on the same version as soon as possible for you.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 8:40 PM, kavein thran <kaveinthran@...> wrote:
hi friends,
I am a braille display user from malaysia and I find it frustrating to
see that my language braille code is not currently alive. How to make
a braile table for a particular language and have it supported and
declared universal?

thanks

--
Quentin Christensen