Can any one suggest how to reinstall keysoft to apex braillenote bt using pc and how to create a custom unicode braille table using pc?

Muklesur Rahman

Hello groups, I am using apex braille note bt and some of files are
deleted from my braillenote. So, I want to reinstall keysoft version
9.5 that I am using. I have no hd card reader. Is it possible to
reinstall my key soft using my pc? Another matter, I want to create a
custom unicode braille table for Bengali language. Is it possible to
edit unicode braille table or create a new unicode table using pc?
Thank you.