Re: nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

To my knowledge, and after doing some web research, it is not possible to make the Gmail web interface do forced conversions to plain text when a message has been sent in HTML format.  This actually makes sense since so much actual information is often contained in HTML elements like click-through links that are part of an image and similar.

You can choose to compose in plain text, but even that has become more difficult to set up since HTML formatted messages have become the de facto standard.

            Niels Bohr