freezing NVDA

Don H

Running NVDA 2017-3 on a win 10 64 bit machine.

This issue doesn't seem to be browser specific as I have had the issue with both IE and Google Chrome.  Sometimes NVDA doesn't report a link.  With this issue I have had the problem of hitting the enter key on a line of text on a web page causing NVDA from responding and locking the computer.  In some cases you can wait it out and speech returns and on other cases the only way to fix the issue is a hard reboot.  Can happen on any web page if you happen to hit enter on a non control line on the page.