Re: nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

Gene

Mail that has no text version doesn't cause a problem with webmail interfaces.  If you don't want to read mail as HTMal using a weeb interface and the web interface doesn't offer a text setting, turn off script support in your browser or use something like a portable version of NVDA with script support off specifically for that site and any other sites you don't want scripts to run in.  Use whatever browsers you use now when you do want script support.

Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

Actually one big problem today is that some emails are going out with no
text version and in some instances this can make cutting and pasting content
very hard to format. I do this a lot for talking newspaper scripts to read
each week. another reason why I never use on line email. You can set up the
old outlook Express to only see the text version or go back and forth, very
handy indeed for my situation.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.