From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda developers please help me about my favorite version of nvda!

hi gene.
could you please teach me how to open some emails in plane text?
i only use web interface of gmail and dont know how to change some emails not open in html format.
Allah bless you, his infinite mercy and graces i pray for you.

On 9/12/17, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh okay. that's good to know. I've seen mute the thread. At the end of
these messages.