Re: WebAIM

Sarah k Alawami

I personally will no longer be doing any more of these surveys. But that's just me. Thanks so much for the info tough for those of us that want to or need to have this data.

On Sep 12, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi thanks for this i just filled it in.

While the survey is going i will add it to my website for other screen reader users that might want to fill it in. It will stay there until it finishes just have to figure where is the best spot?

Guys the survey is well worth filling out so please do.

Gene nz

On 13/09/2017 03:29, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Will be good to NVDA promotion if all NVDA users fill the survey!
For TalkBack users, the survey is also about mobile usage!

http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey7/

Best regards,

Rui Fontes