Re: Anyone Using NVDA with MS OneNote?

Ben J. Bloomgren

I used it with Jaws, and it works well. I use Office 365.

Ben

On Sep 12, 2017, at 23:52, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:

Just tried it this morning. Lots of (to me) meaningless announcements like "content block 2 of 3," arrow keys not giving feedback, tab not getting me anywhere, lag, you name it, we've got it. For the moment I'll avoid the hastle and use a plain text file, 20th century but accessible.
Greetings,
Felix

slery <slerythema@...> schrieb am Mi., 13. Sep. 2017 um 07:18 Uhr:

They have made a lot of changes for accessibility. I am beginning to use it and I think there is an article on afb about the latest updates and how one blind person is using it.

I don't think very many blind people have an understanding of project management software since accessibility has been such an issue in this type of software.

I am using it on my Android phone and pc, but I am still very new to using it and can't really provide much assistance as I am still learning how to do things.
Cindy

On June 22, 2017 10:25:10 AM "erik burggraaf" <erik@...> wrote:

I looked at this very briefly and thought it was awful, but I may just be an experienced and not knowing what the program is designed to do. I was using a Office 2013, and nvda 2017 latest version. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to peruse for add-ons. Based on what I've heard in the last couple of years about the direction of Microsoft Office development there's no reason to think this shouldn't be accessible.  For my purposes though, being more of a mobile user, Google Docs serves nearly the same purpose and does a very good job.

On June 22, 2017 9:54:01 AM "Greg Rhodes" <gkrhodes@...> wrote:

Anyone have experience using NVDA with the Microsoft         OneNote program? How user-friendly is it with NVDA? Add-ons needed? Thanks.