From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda Scripting and virtual document

There are likely folks in here who can help, but the NVDA-devel group is likely a better place to post those kinds of questions.

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:28 PM, Sampa <scratchoun8@...> wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your fast reply.

I've already made a few scripts for some non-web application, and I used the links above. But I can't find any documentation or examples on how to deal with virtual documents.

I've also searched in NVDA sources or in some plugins, but I don't understand how to proceed to catch the Dom object and how to work with it.

Best regards,

Sampa

--

Quentin Christensen