help with Hims Braille display

Charlotte

Hello everyone. I've recently acquired a Hims Sync Braille 20 cell display. I installed the driver but the function keys are still not working when I try to scroll nothing happens. If anyone has had this issue or knows of anything else I can do, the help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for a selection of handmade jewelry and seasonal items.
Click here.

If you love Tupperware or just want to see what's new with your old favorites, check my site out. Visit http://mamaotter.my.tupperware.com

Do you have a sweet tooth? Are you a chocoholic? If so, check out The Cocoa Exchange. There you'll find everything from ready to eat goodies to chocolate baking mixes to savory chocolate sauces and more. Check out www.mytcesite.com/mamaotter

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Fudge fan? Sweet on saltwater taffy? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://mamaotter.haywardgourmet.com

The Gourmet Cupboard offers a wide variety of mixes, coffees, spices and more. Items are all made in the U.S. and reasonable.
Click here.
http://www.thegourmetcupboard.com/sites/charlottelang8238

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe@groups.io